Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Wiki

    Cool! :D

    May 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Straught

    Ooo, I LOVED it! So wonderful! I love your writing style. I sat in the old car, worn out from so many years of running. You might want to word ...

    May 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [Deleted]

    Awake. Vague images, feelings, sounds and emotions dissipate, like a dream escaping conscious memory. His eyes open, and stare blindly into the blackness. Soil. It covers him from head to ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your passions?

    Art, photography, tech theater, playing the piano and the drums... :D

    May 22, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bulletproof

    OOOH! I love it...amazing. I especially liked this: Their expressions were stony beneath the shadows of their helmets. They knew what was coming. Scenes of terror and death and carnage. ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Exams Exams Exams!

    I think final exams will be easy for me this year. Art=No brainer English=No brainer A/V=No brainer Government= ehh... Geometry *dead* I suck at math. The most effective way to ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 1

    Ack! Thanks, you're right, I didn't realize how many times I had put in "his" in that sentence. I'll fix it. Thanks for your post; I am going to continue ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 1

    CHAPTER 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Where is he? Nasser let out an exasperated sigh and shut his eyes, passing a hand over his bronzed face. ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rain

    I have to say, I think your dialogue is amazing. I can easily hear everything your characters say. One thing I thought was strange was the Ms. Sal and Amelia's ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    It's tense, and I like it, but it's also a little too much info at once. I would prefer having her just watching the stranger at that very moment, rather ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Just A Reminder On Vulgar Language

    Yeah. I already hear enough of the language during the day at school, I don't want to hear it when I'm relaxing and surfing the web.

    May 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The Parental Issue!

    I don't write explicit stuff, such as graphic sex or very strong language, but I will put some suggestive tones for some scenes, because I feel they're needed. I used ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Murder Trials...

    You can either watch CourtTV on TV or you can watch court trials on their website (courttv.com). I watch it all the time. Typically, trials are not that exciting unless ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    He's full of himself. At first I just thought he was kind of just a nerd, but he is really full of it. I really need to stop reading about ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Ending line EVER!

    "And so yeah."

    May 4, 2007


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi