Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 2

    Chapter 1 *** CHAPTER 2 "Go on. Move along." The three guards pressed closely behind the condemned prisoner, herding him like a pack of dogs into a small clammy chamber. ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The Parental Issue!

    I think sometimes the reason that some people don't want to show their writing to others is because writing to them is like putting their private thoughts and ideas on ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 To be honest, I'm not sure what a character sheet is, and I can't really tell what the figure is, though it looks like it's from a video game.

    May 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Excuse Me, the Word is 'Unique'

    I walked down the long hallway with the blue-carpeted walls, populated by friendly, blue-clad nurses who nodded at me and smiled as I walked along. There's a bit of repetition ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mac vs. PC

    Macs can run every single program a PC can run, if you know what software to get. Yes, Macs do come with Microsoft Word. They are also about one hundred ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    I haven't posted any new pictures in a while, but here's some that I took on a trip to New York City.

    May 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Table Rock Photography

    Woah! I'd love to see them, but first try to shrink them down. I can't see them properly when they are so large! :S

    May 27, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Moment You Were Mine

    Hugh Vaughn was contemplating on whether he should enter the ballroom that had been hosted by his sister Rowena. I think this whole sentence is a little too much information ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rain

    I like to put rain in stories simply because I love the rain and the fog...hehe....I don't try to use it constantly though. I like putting it in scenes that ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    So does starting a topic in the literary forum and adding to it also count as "reviews?"

    May 26, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 1

    Please see the new topic for chapter 2! :)

    May 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    cute, but I want the word "big" to flash too, for some reason... hehe :D

    May 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Little girl Madeleine still missing in Praia da Luz Portugal

    But in some ways I think the parents have themselves to blame, I wouldn't leave children as young as that alone in a room, even if they did check up ...

    May 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Straught

    @aeroman: I think everyone thinks of the narrator, if speaking in a first person point of view, is the gender that the reader is. Really, it makes it easier to ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 1

    Thank you for all your tips. I've edited the beginning; you can take a look at it and see what you think. :) Chapter 2 is in progress! I hope ...

    May 24, 2007


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen