Random avatar

BrokenSword

  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    Thank you all for your compliments! ^_^ Here's a few more pictures, including a self portrait...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    Some of my newer photography, and experiments with my new lens. In New Zealand NZ

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Interesting plot, but I feel there is not enough information, especially at the end, to hold my attention. Perhaps you could mention or hint what these accidents are? I see ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Man jailed following dog's death

    This is bad. Four months sounds about right. But 'evil', 'henious,' and 'outrageous?' Come on. I'm currently deployed to a country where the brutal dictator murdered 500,000 of his own ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: My Writing Depresses Me

    What's wrong with focusing too much on dialogue? Conversations and interactions are what makes a story. Well, I've had someone tell me that I needed to cut back in dialogue ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese man burnt alive for "not washing feet"

    I've seen worse things. Like this (WARNING: IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH DO NOT CLICK THE LINK, THIS IS NOT A JOKE). Then again, the world is a cruel ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: My Writing Depresses Me

    I focus too much on dialogue Write a play. You know, I've thought about that, and it's kind of odd that I have never written a play, because as a ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Forget Grammar Advice (Not this one!)

    I actually do not have good grasp on grammar terms at all. I know what a noun is and a verb, I have a hard time remembering what an adjective ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: My Writing Depresses Me

    Well, usually my writing helps me out of my depression. But lately I've been seeing how much I phail at writing compared to the other fantastic works I read and ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: This Murderer

    Their eyes were locked. His muscles were tightened, teeth clenched his heart pumping blood through his tense body. His mask lay on the floor, exposing the impossibly twisted, discolored flesh ...

    May 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken.

    I really liked it, it seemed dark and I am still wondering what sort of affliction the person was suffering from. I enjoyed it. :) However I was slightly confused ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: dear diary

    I'm slightly uncomfortable with the fact that I don't really know what the gender of the person writing the diary is. I'm assuming they're female but it would be nice ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What bands/artists are your favorite?

    I'm a metalhead and I prefer to listen to progressive metal, but I also like good hiphop and a small amount of rap. Punk, emoscreamo, and country I hate. One ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Eye Removal and Tears

    Hey! I have a question that I hope someone has some sort of knowledge in. In a story I am writing, the MC has had his eyes forcibly removed years ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Music & Writing

    This is an older topic, but I thought it was interesting. It's hard for me to write when I'm listening to music that has lyrics in it. Otherwise, I start ...

    Mar 9, 2008


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang