User avatar

BrokenSkye

BrokenSkye

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lie, Daddy, Lie.

    Thank you every one. I wasn't fully finished with it when I posted. But I thought that I had worked out most of the bugs.

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Without You.

    I am mad at you Rain! But thanks for the comment!

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lie, Daddy, Lie.

    Daddy, I need to ask you something. If you love me so much, than why can't you look me in the eyes? And see that I am in pain? Daddy! ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dark

    I liked it very much Rain. But who left her alone?

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Without You.

    Thank you all for the comments. I fixed my errors, and thanks for pointing them out for me I guess that I didn't catch them when I ran over it ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Without You.

    I can't talk. I can't breathe. Unless you're near. Near me. Near my wide, Wide and broken eyes. You were driven here. For one reason. And one reason only. To ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sarah

    Awwwww my sister!

    Nov 8, 2010


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan