User avatar

BrokenSkye

BrokenSkye

  • Lyrics Re: I Once Knew A Man (Boom ba bang)

    I really liked this! I couldn't find anything wrong with it! But i wasn't sure what the beat was so in my head i was guessing that it was somewhere ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Heart

    My heart is breaking I don’t dare to breath I can hear it, shattering as it falls, high off of its place so far from the ground. I never thought ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To My Wayward Summer

    Okay, first I would like to say that your poem was lovely my sister. But there are things that confused me. Like in your fourth stanza you said Then the ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Baby? Please, Help Me?

    StoryWeaver, I do believe that my type of love within this poem WAS very typical. Also that I didn't really take the time to review it and edit it completely ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Baby? Please, Help Me?

    Baby, I need to know something, what happened to us? What happened to everything? Everything that I loved about you is starting to become the things I hate, I don’t ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A differant kind of drama

    Okay, first off I would like to say that your main idea and situation of the story is brilliant! But, I would also like to say that there are a ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Seeing Silence

    Wow, it is a beautiful piece, I can say that much. But there are somethings that I would have to change if it was MY work. Like how in the ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Because No One Loves an Ugly Girl Forever

    I loved this poem, and how you compared her to a flower and yourself (or the writer) to a stone. By saying She’s so beautiful, isn’t she? Bright blue eyes ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hello! :D And welcome to YWS! My name is Skye, and I can't wait to see some of your work!

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Best Friend

    I think that the poem was lovely and I loved how flexible it was! But now I'm a little curious on what you were talking about, an old blanket or ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What You Are, Boy.

    What You Are, Boy. Together forever, Do you remember that? Cause I do. Its hard to forget, someone like you. Someone who plays the game, but is always last picked. ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When We First Met

    This is an amazing poem. I simply love it. Over all great job.

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Last Rose.

    I left you a rose. It erased my smile, And made me shed a tear. Just the thought of it, Makes me sad. Just the thought that you are no ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sorry

    Emotions and words strug together is a poem. And I have read many many poetry books. I love poetry it is my life. And this is one of my first ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sorry

    Saying sorry doesn't mean anything to me. Sorry doesn't make the world a better place, to live or to stay. Sorry is just another word. Another word that I don't ...

    Nov 11, 2010


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy