User avatar

BrokenSkye

BrokenSkye

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Love Kills Me

    I miss you, and I can't stand it. How can you miss someone, who hurt you so much? Someone who ripped out your heart? And slammed it on the concret, ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Matthew

    This was a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. The only problem I had with it was towards the bottom where it says 'You know do know this is ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Love Hates Fame

    Okay first thing I would like to say is that your story has a nice structure and main idea. But it lacks details and it seems to go by a ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Flowers

    I really loved this painting. I believe that it is beautiful. And you said that the background was a little off? I believe that it brings out the flowers more. ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Wish I Was Violet.

    Thank you both for the comments, I was nerves about posting this because most stories I see never got reviewed. So this means a lot that you would take the ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Wish I Was Violet.

    “Crunch! Crunch!” The leaves under my feet said as I walked down the trail, my favorite place to go on a late November day. It was such a beautiful day ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Distorted Anger - Acrylic Painting

    Wow this is absolutely beautiful! Its breath taking! Marvelous! I love it! It looks like something that i would buy and just hang it next to my bed so i ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We're going numb

    I really loved this poem! Great work! I don't see any errors really. We can dance into eternity darling But I have this impulse just to sing It doesn't seem ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Wishing Well

    I like the way you wrote this poem. I think that it is simple and beautiful. I also like the way that you described exactly where the wishing well was. ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Are Everything to Me

    This wasn't my first poem. This was just simply the first poem that I've written that rhymes. Sorry for the confusion. But yes, I did notice that my poem really ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Are Everything to Me

    I'll keep fighting this life, as long as you promise, that you will be my light. I can't carry on, without you, I'm not strong. I wouldn't know what to ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Fall

    First I would like to say that this poem was amazing. But the beginning confused me a little. I wasn't completely understanding where she was falling FROM. In the last ...

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Atlantis Wonders

    Okay first things first, I believe that this biography? I'm guessing. Has a lot of potential. And that you are a great writer and could become better just by reading ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If I Was Her?

    Another quick-five-minute-write poem that could use some editing and any opinions or comments will be very much appreciated! You say that you love me dearly, that all you want is ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Can I Be Alex

    I loved this poem. It really spoke to me in a personal way. It inspired me to write my newest poem. Its called "If I Was Her?" It is my ...

    Nov 28, 2011


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor