User avatar

Brian

  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member with some Strong Opinions

    That's an excellent way to start off. Wow. You've been a writer for 12 years? Wow. That must make you entitled to any opinion you have. Wow. You've been here ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hiya new person! I'm an oldie, but have the post number of a new person.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?

    I like ya! I know it probably does not come off sounding that way in the Debate thread, but anyone who loves to argue is alright by me. I actually ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Feature Concerning Avatars

    I like this new feature... now Incandescene is forever stuck with the sorry looking Brian!

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Domain Name!

    I like it!

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    ... and rising .... :D :wink: Yay!

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    I thought I was a pretty good poster and member...*shrugs* it appears as though I am not, though...I mean, my prestige is like 6. Shame. People don't like me in ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola! Bonjour! Hallo! Ciao!

    It seems like a lot of people are coming from TYWC. First young fantasy writers, then some from writing.com, and now TYWC. I wonder if I'm the only one who ...

    Nov 21, 2004


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes