User avatar

Brian

  • Lounge, The Re: What's your biggest dream?

    World domination. Period. Sounds like a potential rival... watch out for things that creep in the dark :twisted:

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your biggest dream?

    I dream of becoming Emperor. mwhahahahaha

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: STAR WARS and A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS oh my gosh

    I love Star Wars! But, I hate the two new ones... what was George Lucas thinking? In all actuality, the story lines for the two previous movies were great, but ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    I have this thing where I very carefully tear apart a paper cup. It's kind of hard to explain, but I do it very symmetrically and it can take me ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    If one is against abortion, then it only follows that one should be against the death penalty as well. If one supports abortion, then it only follows that one supports ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Galatea: By and large, though I extremely disagree with you, I find your support of abortion to be reasonable and consistent, which makes it all the harder to disagree with ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The History Books

    I definitely remember where I was on 9/11, down to the time and exactly what was going on around me. Events like that are imprinted into your mind. In regards ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Lets try to put everything in perspective... Now abortion is of course a controvesial subject whose very mention is able to stir up nothing but melancholy and hate, but we ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America's terroist policy...hypocrites?

    I didn't much care for the article because it was clearly written with bias intended, but I did the fact checking on my own and I've come to the conclusion ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The History Books

    I think it's way too early to judge this. I mean, imagine we asked in the first year of Clinton's second term before anybody knew about Lewinsky. I think we ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Looks like I'll jump in anyway... Methinks we've got an angry neocon on our hands. So that's a reason to ignore an argument? And that's a reason to go ahead ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    DarkerSarah, I wish more people on the left were like you; you seem like a very sensible, intelligent person. I wonder if there's any way you might be persuaded to ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Spongebob Addiction

    Spongebob! I didn't start watching it until two years ago since I thought it was just another stupid Nicktoons cartoon, but I love it now. Although, I actually don't like ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Am I reading a somewhat sensible debate about abortion??? Thank God for YWS :) I don't want to get too much into this one as I hate debates where everyone's ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America's terroist policy...hypocrites?

    I would rather see documentation of this before replying to anything as this is the first I've heard of it. I'm skeptical, but I'm willing to listen provided the sources ...

    Jan 29, 2005


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights