User avatar

Brian

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America

    That was not my intention. I did not mean to imply that the Falkland islands was an unneccessary war or a war taken for unjustifiable reasons, but merely to point ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Band Ever

    Oasis is awesome, but it's the Beatles by far for me. Look at the breadth of their songs and the range of styles. There were constantly inventive and they wrote ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Agreed. I say stop it here. Oh, one more thing. Aren't you against censorship? Or does that only apply when you agree with the material?

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America

    Give me a country that has never acted out of self-interest before making such blatant ideological babble as: America is a very powerful country Yes, it uses its power to ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    One could only believe that this thread would be a disaster if one believes their religion to be the right religion. Else, I don't see how you can even pretend ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which one is the greatest nation on Earth?

    Britain? Certainly not the greatest nation in the world. What has it ever contributed besides bad teeth and a very weird measurement system? Now take Nauru, for example. It is ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    I believe in an after life for numerous reasons, but I also don't really care about debating its existence. If it's there, good. If it's not, oh well. It's not ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    The seperation of Church and State is being carried too far, but that's another topic. Equal rights for homosexuals? Gays are already pretty much on an equal footing with straights ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Astonished...

    I did not log on for a couple of days, and the home page told me there were 1199 new posts since my last visit. That's just a bit overwhelming...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    I wonder if YWS is having any effect on the traffic over at TYWC...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: social security

    I think that Bush is exagerrating the fact that social security will go bankrupt forty years from now. It's really not that big of a deal, and there are very ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which one is the greatest nation on Earth?

    By the way, I say Nauru is the greatest nation.

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which one is the greatest nation on Earth?

    Above, I've compiled a list of what I believe to be the top five greatest nations on Earth. I know that this is a very controversial issue that is bound ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    And I'm a flaming conservative, so everything equals out in the end! Well, maybe not quite equal out, but you get the point. Anyhow, I think we've reached the point ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: New Features

    I like the idea of the Pat Buchanan dream house. Does it come complete with flame throwers to keep out the immigrants? I actually rather like the idea of a ...

    Feb 5, 2005


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides