User avatar

Brian

  • Lounge, The Re: Best Web Sites of 2006 E-mail Writing Campaign!

    I did. It'd be great to read about YWS in Writer's Digest.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Thou shalt not worship another Idol

    Actually Qi, you don't understand, just like you don't understand anything dealing with Christianity. Jesus said that He will come again, but only one more time and that one more ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Thou shalt not worship another Idol

    I really do not think that Jesus has come back to Earth in the form of people like Ghandi. To believe in Jesus, you got to believe in the Bible, ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    Sounds like you need to get a new teacher. A teacher should only teach, not give his opinions. Thank God I knew all my teachers were idiots who were only ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United States of Canada

    Will the United States and Canada ever merge into one single country?

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    Americans and Canadians? Couldn't tell them apart. I've known plenty of Canucks, and save for the Maple Leaf flag all over their backpacks, they seem exactly like Americans. Of course, ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    The same color as my Grandma's bath tub. Have you used a remote control recently?

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    I remember when my Christmas list was just Star Wars! I'm asking for a Nintendo DS for this Christmas. I was wary of it at first, but Mario Kart looks ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Free Will/Determinism

    All debate in this forum is pointless. But, it's fun. Speaking strictly religiously, free will is just the rule that God will not interfere in human affairs. Going by that, ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Thou shalt not worship another Idol

    Your complete ignorance of what commandment is the one that says "Thou shalt not worship an idol" is enough to tell me you have no idea what you're talking about. ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Liberalism and Conservatism

    The war in Iraq resonates somewhat with a)The 17th century witch trials and b)The Mcarthy witch trials. Saddam refused to accept the fact he had WMD, consequently the US(Bush) went ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Liberalism and Conservatism

    Well Griffinkeeper there is a lot of evil dictators over in Africa that are harboring terrorists to. Well the leader of North Korea is a threat to American Safety. He ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    freakforchrist is my favorite. Sixth person to sign up, and still not a single post.

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush's grades at university

    Trust me when I say that Nate is way too stupid to ever run for President. Anybody who routinely dances with a broom and a straw hat while singing to ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A simple request, all, please listen.

    It's very... open-minded. Why can't we talk about New Orleans? It's my favorite state! I guess open-minded and a good education don't go together where you live? To assume that ...

    Sep 23, 2005


And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami