User avatar

Brian

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Which one would you prefer to hear? I am not talking about which one you say, but which one you rather hear. For me, I much rather hear Merry Christmas. ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NFL Picks

    Since there's a NHL thread, there should be a NFL thread. The Colts are doing really well this year (undefeated), but I peronally think that the Broncos have a much ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NHL Picks

    Bah! Stupid Canada... Haven't been too interested in hockey since the Washington Capitals started to suck again. But my bet would be Ottawa as well. They play much better than ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Government Funding in the Arts

    There's a blank piece of artwork that hangs in one of the National Art galleries in DC. It's supposed to represent the lack of modern imagination. I thought it was ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: CL is Pink or is that Purple?

    Congrats!

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peace or Freedom?

    Brian, your statements hold as long as there is some "free" society outside of our own "peace-based" culture already at hand. If you don't have "free" (or so Americans think) ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peace or Freedom?

    It's a hypothetical question Brad! Just as freedom cannot truly exist, neither can peace. But the fact that neither can really exist, it's beyond the point. A real world example ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Government Funding in the Arts

    Ok you've obviously never been to my area of the country. There is not one local gallery within 50 mi of my home town. But actually I'm trying to find ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Government Funding in the Arts

    If you want to become a full time painter or writer, then you got to be good at what you do; just like any other full-time job. If you're struggling ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspirations?

    What inspires me? These days, I'm not really sure. For a while it was just teenage angst, then it was a girl that I was really good friends, but I ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.

    Part of the thing I like about YWS is that I can get lost for hours on this site. I can go review, then check out the lounge, and then ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United States of Canada

    Dude, you don't even know what that's about. Silly - it's about all the central fundementalist christians voting for Bush, while the coast is in all ways more sensible. Truly ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why don't you know?

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story

    YWS is hungry for lots of new stuff. The moderators keep the members in funky mood and enjoy global diversity throughout the forum when dinosaurs unleash absolutly unholy noises that ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: question

    I'm pretty sure that it is not possible. If you're having problems, pm Nate.

    Nov 22, 2005


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo