User avatar

Brian

  • Lounge, The Re: Scientists Find DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin

    Scientists Find Gene That Makes People Brown or White by Amanda Onion Dec. 14, 2005 — In a discovery that begins to shed light on what makes one person brown ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Star In The Universe

    When this site get so serious? Move it back to the debate forum please.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    When does one become an adult? When you start taking responsibility for your actions. Some achieve that at a young age, while others never do.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Who cares? Those women are painfully ugly.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Star In The Universe

    I say it's Regulus, and if you don't, then you suck and I hate you.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How is it going so far?

    If you consider term papers in this, then I'm writing up a storm lately. But fiction wise... dead in the water.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Know what else really grinds my gears?

    Don't see how you can absolutely hate it when for nearly your entire membership you ignored anything else besides the debate forum, but it's nice to see you're take a ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 12/5- 12/12

    Thank you all :D

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    Smart saying, but it makes for boring conversations. Some of my favorite conversations that I've ever had have been at 2 a.m. in the morning arguing with my roommate about ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    You are right I should have said they have no right to feel persecuted. And you have no right to tell others how to feel. That is arrogance.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    "Christians do feel persurcuted for their beliefs nowadays" I feel that that is hard to believe in america READ the sentence. Did I say "feel" or "they are"? Whether or ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: No Debate Thread: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas

    I'm starting up a new Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas thread, and I'm laying out just one specific rule: There is no debating or arguing here. Just say which one ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    Oh yeah, that's great; slap a member that you know nothing about down and then pretend that you're attack is morally justifiable because "Christians" do it to you. Yeah, that ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    I tend to lean toward Qi's opinion, thank you. Just because you don't agree, Brian, doesn't make it hateful. Furthermore, if you have a problem with Qi, please PM him ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

    happy holidays wouldn't be atheist, bobo. refusing to allow any sort of greeting would be. And I'm not supprised that you christians made fun of me for the "christians stole ...

    Dec 2, 2005


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell