User avatar

Brian

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Oh, and Galatea, I concede your point.

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    EDIT: I'm deleting my post. I didn't like it because it was too filled with anger. I'll add something again later when I'm not in as bad a mood. But ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Here's an interesting theory. The universe is God and we are the universe. In the beginning the universe questioned its existance and came into being. It places a mythology into ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I do not believe that homosexuality in and of itself is wrong. If two people love each other, than sex is the ultimate expression of that love. However, I also ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I'm a very strong Christian, but I went through an agnostic phase a few years ago. However, today I attend mass every Sunday, say my prayers before going to bed ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    lol, thanks EBM. I asked Nate if he could get me an avatar of Brian from family guy and voila. I guess he also went ahead and downloaded a bunch ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    Coke is better and you know it. Anyone who disagrees with me is a nut :wink:

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    lol, I'm one of those people who throws his pennies away. I keep some, but I think they're pretty much useless. I vote 'yay' on proposition 'get rid of the ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    I use to be a huge fan of DragonBallZ, and all other DragonBall shows. I don't watch them much anymore just because I got a lot more work than I ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Call for Stories and Poems

    I just submitted one :) Figured I would expand the science-fiction forum by some.

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    The bus driver isn't driving right then. He's only walking.

    Nov 17, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    Yeah, my county is actually a lot like that too (there had to be a huge discussion about whether it was okay for students to form prayer groups on school ...

    Nov 17, 2004
  • Official Polls Re: Default Theme

    I like the noteboard one too, but the subsilver one is a lot cleaner. It's a lot eaiser to find what I want to read using the subsilver format.

    Nov 17, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    You must go to a weird school... although mine is kind of like that too. We had to read parts from the book of Exodus (from the bible) for english ...

    Nov 17, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    My name is Brian and I like mostly outdoors stuff, and writing too.

    Nov 15, 2004


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13