User avatar

Brian

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    First of all, the wheat we use to feed meat animals a year could feed millions of people. And every few seconds someone dies from starvation...Ironic isn't it? Firstly, welcome ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    Cool :D 1. QiGuaiGongFu; it's not use having a philosophical discussion if all you do is agree with the other person. 2. Er... I'll think I'll skip this one ;) ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    With regards to affirmative action, I do see how one can argue in favor of it. The problem that it attempts to solve is that blacks have been kept disenfranchised ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    I thinking putting in the proper perspective probably helps in order to understand how piercing can be spiritual. For myself, I don't get why people do it, but I can ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    ... works for me. but to be honest i never really bought into the global warming thing. the earth has a tendancy to constantly change in temperature with about as ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    I hate censorship. It interrupts with the free flow of ideas, "shields" people from truth, and really does not mean anything. Now, I can understand it in regards to troop ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    What do you think about Global warming? Is it happening? Is it dangerous? Is it beneficial? Is it a load of bs? There was a time when I was convinced ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    Whoa! Gal! :shock: :) Well, ok I admit it. SOme of my friends sugested that we pirce on the...well you know what :oops: :P But hearing how much the process ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    We are human, and therefore fallible. Incapable of knowing all there is to know. God/Goddess/Divine/Creator is so much larger than we are able to comprehend. Silly mortals and their paradoxical ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Dogma is a very funny film, and it brings up many important points. Unlike most Catholics, I found it be actually very supportive of the faith with gentle mocking. what ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Firestarter

    Way to go Firestarter!

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United Nations: A Failed Organization

    On the present situation of Iraq, I'm going to side with Firestarter on that. In almost all respects, Iraq was in better shape under Saddam Huessin than it is now. ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United Nations: A Failed Organization

    Heh. I was reading over Firestarter's last post, and I was asking myself, "But what did I say???" Then I realize he was referring Incandescence's avatar. Anyhoo, I think we ...

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    If I may interject here... Words like intolerance and diversity are tossed around so often these days that often times we forget their meaning. Indeed, people use these words rather ...

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I agree with you completely Tessitore. Harming others for the purpose of "faith" is stupid. And as long as someone is a good person, I have no problem what their ...

    Dec 15, 2004


If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson