User avatar

Brian

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    Weird, I never knew that about Dr. Pepper. Another interesting thing, though, is that in Atlanta, even Pizza Hut, which is owned by Pepsi, sells only coke products. And clear ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    I get an asthma attack whenever I even get close to a cigarrete so, needless to say, I don't touch them. As it concerns drinking alcoholic beverages, I do drink ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    The term theory is often times misleading for often times a theory and fact are synonomous. For instance, in mathematics the Pythagorean theorem is reffered to, as is evident in ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Diet Pills

    Here's an interesting article in the Washington Post that closely relates to what's being talked about here: It's just about how small movements, such as fidgeting or just standing up ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Alexander Brian Gossin

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Prayer in schools? I'm against it. The problem with prayer in schools is that it does force values that a majority holds upon the minority. For instance, my high-school was ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    Aye, evil can never be exterminated; not because I feel that humans are inherently evil (which I don't believe) but that the universe is extremely well-balanced so if good exists, ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    did... did you just ask me to explain mechanics behind polatics and tax money distribution? crazy. Yes, because it does not seem like you quite understood it and I was ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    If you've actually read the bible, you would know that Jesus did say that homosexuality was wrong. And I don't believe that homosexuality is a natural thing. Yes, perhaps every ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    you dont like income tax. You then go on to say that income tax somehow relates to lower beef prices, but never explain the mechanics of it. Could you please ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    you're country should have protested against the patriot act more. we had the terrorism act thrown out ( or at least altered) Big brother is watching you, look busy. I'm ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    Personally, I hate both of the major political parties in the United States. Anyhow, though, I'm a conservative; that is, in the old sense of the word. I do not ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    I might be taking this off-topic somewhat, but would everyone be opposed to growing just parts of an animal? I admit it's an unsettling idea, but what exactly would be ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: High Crimes and Misdemeanors

    Just another reason for the revolution.

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Help!

    Persuasive topic, eh? Just choose something you feel strongly about, whether it be the death penalty, abortion, or why cats suck. Then come up with a list of reasons of ...

    Jan 14, 2005


HONK
— The Golden Goose