-
Re: McCain vs. Obama
I wonder if people are beginning to change their minds on Obama. I'm seeing the beginnings of it in the media and some of my friends, and I went through ...
Jul 25, 2008 -
Re: Age limit on smoking raised to 18 in UK
Yet another example of personal liberties going down the drain... I guess someday we'll all be living in a socialist paradise where we are always told what to do, where ...
Mar 8, 2007 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Only on Thursdays when it's raining. Which color is commonly used to represent purity?
Mar 8, 2007 -
Re: New Ranks?
Supercalifragicexpealodocious Novelist! That'd be tight. I'd actually post here more often if that was a rank. Someone please correct me on the spelling. I feel like I butchered it.
Mar 8, 2007 -
Re: Bush Cuts Off Diplomatic Relations With Congress
LOL. Hilarious. Of course, I find it even funnier that some people actually believe it. Just goes back to that whole bias people automatically have when reading news stories.
Mar 8, 2007 -
Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!
Definitely monkey. Dragon? Pish posh. Dragons are for half-naked fairies. Monkeys were responsible for overthrowing humanity. Where a dragon gives up, a monkey keeps going... and succeeds.
Mar 8, 2007 -
Re: THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!
One last post... lol No problem - after all, debates are (or should be) about learning, not about beating each other up :). Thanks for being gracious :) I get ...
Aug 11, 2006 -
Re: THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!
This is going to be my last post in this thread... The last post by Sureal gives me pause and I apologize if I did offend you Sureal.
Aug 11, 2006 -
Re: THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!
? All I said was that it seemed like an invasion of privacy. If a child's info is given out - without their or their parents permission (or even knowledge) ...
Aug 11, 2006 -
Re: YWS Awards Winners
Congratulations everyone! I think it's great to see so many different names in the awards list.
Aug 11, 2006 -
Re: Blair to seek U.S. support on ending Mideast crisis
There was a great article in the Economist just a week or two ago which explained why where the United States goes, England goes. To summarize, it dates back to ...
Aug 11, 2006 -
Re: THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!
ugh... are you all daft or just silly? Where should I begin on this? NUMBER ONE: Not a single one of you even lives in the United States and I ...
Aug 11, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Since when?
Aug 11, 2006 -
Re: France defends right to nuclear reply to terrorism
BREST, France (Reuters) - France said on Thursday it would be ready to use nuclear weapons against any state that carried out a terrorist attack against it, reaffirming the need ...
Jan 19, 2006 -
Re: Scientists Find DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin
The article is pretty interesting, and it half-answers a question that I've always had; that is, how did white-skinned people come about. The other part to that question is why ...
Dec 16, 2005
