User avatar

Brian

  • Other Poetry Re: Give You A Grammy

    Pretty good :) "I’m living the moment, The moment is now. " This part sounded redundant as you've already implied the second line in the first line. "A romance, with ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled

    Very descriptive :) The story was very confusing to me at first. I had no idea what was going on in the beginning, and although you did clear it up, ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Isha

    Instead of being an echo, I'm just going to say I agree completly with duskglimmer. In addition, though... "“Why do some people get the raw end of the deal and ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The story of a Titan

    I thought that this was great! You got in the wrong forum, should be in poetry, but no biggie. The flow is done well and the dialogue is excellent.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: MY BEST PRE-TEENAGE SHORT STORY(Rated for a strange reason)

    23 children......... Is that normal????? lol I thought it was an enjoyable read! Some of it's pretty funny, and it's interesting throughout. Too short, though; you need to flesh it ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Trip to the Hospital

    Too much passive voice. "It was still raining hard, but the wind had come up. I had to shield my eyes from the stinging drops of water." In this, I ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United States of Canada

    Dude, you don't even know what that's about. Silly - it's about all the central fundementalist christians voting for Bush, while the coast is in all ways more sensible. Truly ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why don't you know?

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Beggining of a novel

    I thought that this was really good! The plot is well-done, and well thought out. Your descriptions are vivid, and you characters are life-like. You obviously put care into this ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Life's Meaning - Prize Winning Story

    "gets a few odd j.obs" I think something is misspelled here ;) Really good! It's like a rant, but it's too structured to be a rant. It's wonderfully written and ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • General Articles Re: The Clara Barton House

    Great job at conveying so much information without it sounding like a history lesson. You told me everything about why Clara Barton was important, why she started the American Red ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sense Of Nonsense. (short)

    The opening was too slow and too overbearing. "I was the town hero since I abolished the slavery of the local piano tuners by dropping one of their recently admitted ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    Looks like you really took the time to go back and edit the stuff people talked about. I can't stand when writers don't implement someone elses corrections, or, if they ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Short excerpt from a possibly long story

    Gotta give replies time ;) This story reminds me very much of my Uncle. He has an IQ of 185, but when you get that intelligent, you begin to question ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Leaf Forgotten -a fragment-

    "proxcimity" is spelled wrong. There's no 'c.' I really liked this. It's a really good snapshot of all the feelings, emotions, and imagery that takes place in what probably is ...

    Nov 24, 2005


Moo.
— Cow