User avatar

Brian

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Cone

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Time

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Written on the bus, while it was raining....

    Gotta give replies time. Took over 48 hours for me to get the first review on my most recent story. You can also get people to review me by thanking ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dreaming by Moonlight- Chapter One

    Reviewing this after I've read the chapter two... I like the dialogue here. It doesn't seem stilted, and you got descriptions and emotions to back it up with. Thought it ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dreaming by Moonlight- chapter two!

    Oh thanks a lot Brian! Actually though the one you commented on wasn't the chapter one to this story. I'll go back and put the title on it for you. ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A little help on deciding what to write, please?

    I liked idea two. One of my favorite books when I was younger was about a kid who lead hundreds of others from Maine to Washington DC so as to ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Trip to the Hospital

    So, what I'm going for is unexpected, but easily imaginable? I wanted to avoid giving any advice since it's only my opinion, and an opinion that seems to differ from ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Writing Challenge 11/28 Fly Day

    Wednesday is spelled wrong in the first line of the second stanza. "And it was actually quite a treat to see them digestive " Do you mean digested? Even so, ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Best Friends?

    Maybe it's your icon or something in between the lines (or both), but I got the feeling that this was about a dog. That's the first impression I got, but ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Government Funding in the Arts

    There's a blank piece of artwork that hangs in one of the National Art galleries in DC. It's supposed to represent the lack of modern imagination. I thought it was ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Temporary Interruption of Service: Commentary on 9/11

    It's interesting as a thought provoking piece. Yet, I have to challenge it. Maybe where you live 9/11 was just a temporary interruption, but not up here around DC. Sure, ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: CL is Pink or is that Purple?

    Congrats!

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peace or Freedom?

    Brian, your statements hold as long as there is some "free" society outside of our own "peace-based" culture already at hand. If you don't have "free" (or so Americans think) ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    good smell

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peace or Freedom?

    It's a hypothetical question Brad! Just as freedom cannot truly exist, neither can peace. But the fact that neither can really exist, it's beyond the point. A real world example ...

    Dec 1, 2005


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost