-
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
You are right I should have said they have no right to feel persecuted. And you have no right to tell others how to feel. That is arrogance.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Suicidal Mind
Too much passive voice; "had been" is usually quite unnecessary and detracts from the power of the piece. Anyways, the rushing shows. There are words misspelled, and the sentence structure ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Punky's Dilemma
I think this should be rated R. This was great. Every line moved smoothly from one to the next and as Darkersarah said, you really have an idea of who ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Robby
I suppose that everything will be in how it is acted out, but right now, it's a bit odd. Robby gets picked up by some stranger and taken away? And ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
"Christians do feel persurcuted for their beliefs nowadays" I feel that that is hard to believe in america READ the sentence. Did I say "feel" or "they are"? Whether or ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: No Debate Thread: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas
I'm starting up a new Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas thread, and I'm laying out just one specific rule: There is no debating or arguing here. Just say which one ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
Oh yeah, that's great; slap a member that you know nothing about down and then pretend that you're attack is morally justifiable because "Christians" do it to you. Yeah, that ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
I tend to lean toward Qi's opinion, thank you. Just because you don't agree, Brian, doesn't make it hateful. Furthermore, if you have a problem with Qi, please PM him ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
happy holidays wouldn't be atheist, bobo. refusing to allow any sort of greeting would be. And I'm not supprised that you christians made fun of me for the "christians stole ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
Which one would you prefer to hear? I am not talking about which one you say, but which one you rather hear. For me, I much rather hear Merry Christmas. ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: this christmas
"perhaps a million strangers, all living and breathing. I can't tell them " Take out perhaps. It sounds wishy washy, and it doesn't fit in with the tone. "With death ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Losing Sarah
"She was your confident, " Think it should be 'confidante.' You wrote this full of emotion, and it shows in the poem; it has passion. It's intense and spellbinding.
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Five Fingers of Fury
Damn you, Sophie! DAAAAAAAMN YOUUU!!! *ahem* Anybody else wants to give it a read? lol There was a disconnect in the story, and after reading it through twice, I still ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: NFL Picks
Since there's a NHL thread, there should be a NFL thread. The Colts are doing really well this year (undefeated), but I peronally think that the Broncos have a much ...
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: NHL Picks
Bah! Stupid Canada... Haven't been too interested in hockey since the Washington Capitals started to suck again. But my bet would be Ottawa as well. They play much better than ...
Dec 1, 2005
