User avatar

Brian

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    You must go to a weird school... although mine is kind of like that too. We had to read parts from the book of Exodus (from the bible) for english ...

    Nov 17, 2004
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Death Wish

    Thanks!

    Nov 17, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: First part

    It needs more depth. I really love your first paragraph, but it seems like you didn't pay as much attention to what came afterwards. It sounds very random and reads ...

    Nov 17, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Gates

    Wow... I really like this. The flow is consistent, and your choice of words is exceptional. Only thing is, it's like a teaser! I read it, and wanted to keep ...

    Nov 15, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    My name is Brian and I like mostly outdoors stuff, and writing too.

    Nov 15, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Oh Gray Threads!

    Oh gray threads, Will you envelop me Into a heart-warming embrace Of Brotherly love? To cover, to share the warmth That only you can provide? Oh, as I don you ...

    Nov 15, 2004
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Death Wish

    Copy that! Troy yelled over the comm system in response to his wingman. The captain interrupted. Okay Gamma group, prepare for some alien butt! The four ships in Gamma were ...

    Nov 15, 2004


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice