User avatar

Brian

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Clubhouse

    By the way, you may notice I changed the character's main name from Matthew Hammer to Ryan Austin. Anyways, comments are welcomed and feel free to rip apart to pieces ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Clubhouse

    Thanks everyone! I'll go ahead and make the changes everyone suggested, and I also have the second chapter done for your reading pleasure. I have the third done as well, ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    lol, thanks EBM. I asked Nate if he could get me an avatar of Brian from family guy and voila. I guess he also went ahead and downloaded a bunch ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    Coke is better and you know it. Anyone who disagrees with me is a nut :wink:

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    lol, I'm one of those people who throws his pennies away. I keep some, but I think they're pretty much useless. I vote 'yay' on proposition 'get rid of the ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wake me when September ends

    Like iced, I really enjoyed the extended metaphor of the seasons changing. The descriptions of the leaves changing and everything dying served to further impress upon me the notion of ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    I use to be a huge fan of DragonBallZ, and all other DragonBall shows. I don't watch them much anymore just because I got a lot more work than I ...

    Nov 20, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Call for Stories and Poems

    I just submitted one :) Figured I would expand the science-fiction forum by some.

    Nov 19, 2004
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Falling

    I m falling he finally realized. He was not really falling, but he was not really rising or even just staying still either. He kind of just was Alone. Totally ...

    Nov 19, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Clubhouse

    This is the first chapter to a book I'm writing, so it's not done yet. But, I want to know what people think of it thus far. Also, does anyone ...

    Nov 17, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Clubhouse

    After you ve grown up, it s hard to remember what it was like on that last day of school. Nobody paid any attention to the teacher and you always ...

    Nov 17, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    The bus driver isn't driving right then. He's only walking.

    Nov 17, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    Yeah, my county is actually a lot like that too (there had to be a huge discussion about whether it was okay for students to form prayer groups on school ...

    Nov 17, 2004
  • Official Polls Re: Default Theme

    I like the noteboard one too, but the subsilver one is a lot cleaner. It's a lot eaiser to find what I want to read using the subsilver format.

    Nov 17, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Oh Gray Threads!

    Thanks! I had to write this poem for a writing assigment one day in class. The teacher told us to pick an article of clothing and write about it. I ...

    Nov 17, 2004


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.