User avatar

Brian

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United Nations: A Failed Organization

    On the present situation of Iraq, I'm going to side with Firestarter on that. In almost all respects, Iraq was in better shape under Saddam Huessin than it is now. ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United Nations: A Failed Organization

    Heh. I was reading over Firestarter's last post, and I was asking myself, "But what did I say???" Then I realize he was referring Incandescence's avatar. Anyhoo, I think we ...

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    If I may interject here... Words like intolerance and diversity are tossed around so often these days that often times we forget their meaning. Indeed, people use these words rather ...

    Jan 1, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Domain Name!

    I like it!

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The End of Time. Travel.

    Time travel has always intrigued me as well, and it is feasible to move forward through time if one could move at near lightspeed. Anyhow, I liked your story since ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Endrel (for lack of a better name)

    I really liked this. The dialogue is great and keeps moving the story forward. To add to that, you really bring the characters alive and you make what seems like ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I agree with you completely Tessitore. Harming others for the purpose of "faith" is stupid. And as long as someone is a good person, I have no problem what their ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    ... and rising .... :D :wink: Yay!

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Oh, and Galatea, I concede your point.

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    EDIT: I'm deleting my post. I didn't like it because it was too filled with anger. I'll add something again later when I'm not in as bad a mood. But ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Here's an interesting theory. The universe is God and we are the universe. In the beginning the universe questioned its existance and came into being. It places a mythology into ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Prestige FAQ

    I thought I was a pretty good poster and member...*shrugs* it appears as though I am not, though...I mean, my prestige is like 6. Shame. People don't like me in ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    I do not believe that homosexuality in and of itself is wrong. If two people love each other, than sex is the ultimate expression of that love. However, I also ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I'm a very strong Christian, but I went through an agnostic phase a few years ago. However, today I attend mass every Sunday, say my prayers before going to bed ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola! Bonjour! Hallo! Ciao!

    It seems like a lot of people are coming from TYWC. First young fantasy writers, then some from writing.com, and now TYWC. I wonder if I'm the only one who ...

    Nov 21, 2004


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire