User avatar

Brian

  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    Cool :D 1. QiGuaiGongFu; it's not use having a philosophical discussion if all you do is agree with the other person. 2. Er... I'll think I'll skip this one ;) ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    With regards to affirmative action, I do see how one can argue in favor of it. The problem that it attempts to solve is that blacks have been kept disenfranchised ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    I thinking putting in the proper perspective probably helps in order to understand how piercing can be spiritual. For myself, I don't get why people do it, but I can ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    ... works for me. but to be honest i never really bought into the global warming thing. the earth has a tendancy to constantly change in temperature with about as ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    I hate censorship. It interrupts with the free flow of ideas, "shields" people from truth, and really does not mean anything. Now, I can understand it in regards to troop ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    What do you think about Global warming? Is it happening? Is it dangerous? Is it beneficial? Is it a load of bs? There was a time when I was convinced ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Death- First Poem

    This is cliche, but that's going to happen no matter what when writing about Death. The subject has been done so many times that it's almost impossible to add anything ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Greatest Hits

    Good. Not really a poem, not really a story, which is why I suspect you placed it here. I liked this, describing your life through CD format. It's a good ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your Hands-A Sonnet

    I have never ever been able to write a sonnet. I can do villanelles, sextets, limericks, and, of course, haikus, but I can't do sonnets. That said... I think you ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Giving In

    Unsettling. I really liked this. The emotions conveyed are great, and you paint a picture that is disturbing yet revealing. Your characters are lively and seem almost real. However, it ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Endless Elaboration: Olive Oil

    A modest proposal? I don't think I'll be bathing in olive oil anytime soon, despite the varied points and benefits from it I have learned from your post. But it ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    Whoa! Gal! :shock: :) Well, ok I admit it. SOme of my friends sugested that we pirce on the...well you know what :oops: :P But hearing how much the process ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    We are human, and therefore fallible. Incapable of knowing all there is to know. God/Goddess/Divine/Creator is so much larger than we are able to comprehend. Silly mortals and their paradoxical ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Dogma is a very funny film, and it brings up many important points. Unlike most Catholics, I found it be actually very supportive of the faith with gentle mocking. what ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Firestarter

    Way to go Firestarter!

    Jan 2, 2005


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt