User avatar

Brian

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Diet Pills

    Here's an interesting article in the Washington Post that closely relates to what's being talked about here: It's just about how small movements, such as fidgeting or just standing up ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Alexander Brian Gossin

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Prayer in schools? I'm against it. The problem with prayer in schools is that it does force values that a majority holds upon the minority. For instance, my high-school was ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    Aye, evil can never be exterminated; not because I feel that humans are inherently evil (which I don't believe) but that the universe is extremely well-balanced so if good exists, ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    did... did you just ask me to explain mechanics behind polatics and tax money distribution? crazy. Yes, because it does not seem like you quite understood it and I was ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    If you've actually read the bible, you would know that Jesus did say that homosexuality was wrong. And I don't believe that homosexuality is a natural thing. Yes, perhaps every ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    you dont like income tax. You then go on to say that income tax somehow relates to lower beef prices, but never explain the mechanics of it. Could you please ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    you're country should have protested against the patriot act more. we had the terrorism act thrown out ( or at least altered) Big brother is watching you, look busy. I'm ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    Personally, I hate both of the major political parties in the United States. Anyhow, though, I'm a conservative; that is, in the old sense of the word. I do not ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    I might be taking this off-topic somewhat, but would everyone be opposed to growing just parts of an animal? I admit it's an unsettling idea, but what exactly would be ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: High Crimes and Misdemeanors

    Just another reason for the revolution.

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Help!

    Persuasive topic, eh? Just choose something you feel strongly about, whether it be the death penalty, abortion, or why cats suck. Then come up with a list of reasons of ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    First of all, the wheat we use to feed meat animals a year could feed millions of people. And every few seconds someone dies from starvation...Ironic isn't it? Firstly, welcome ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Attire

    I thought that this was really well done. It seemed like to me a series of flash fiction, but all were pretty much about the same story.

    Jan 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: of portraits and men and silliness

    I thought this was great. The characters were well thought out and I was able to manifest them in my mind quite easily. Plus the dialogue was done extraordinarily well. ...

    Jan 12, 2005


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster