User avatar

Brian

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The History Books

    I definitely remember where I was on 9/11, down to the time and exactly what was going on around me. Events like that are imprinted into your mind. In regards ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Lets try to put everything in perspective... Now abortion is of course a controvesial subject whose very mention is able to stir up nothing but melancholy and hate, but we ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America's terroist policy...hypocrites?

    I didn't much care for the article because it was clearly written with bias intended, but I did the fact checking on my own and I've come to the conclusion ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The History Books

    I think it's way too early to judge this. I mean, imagine we asked in the first year of Clinton's second term before anybody knew about Lewinsky. I think we ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Looks like I'll jump in anyway... Methinks we've got an angry neocon on our hands. So that's a reason to ignore an argument? And that's a reason to go ahead ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    DarkerSarah, I wish more people on the left were like you; you seem like a very sensible, intelligent person. I wonder if there's any way you might be persuaded to ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Spongebob Addiction

    Spongebob! I didn't start watching it until two years ago since I thought it was just another stupid Nicktoons cartoon, but I love it now. Although, I actually don't like ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Erode me]

    I think that this poem is very cliche and relies too much on stock phrases. For instance, I've read the sixth stanza in so many variations before that it doesn't ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Am I reading a somewhat sensible debate about abortion??? Thank God for YWS :) I don't want to get too much into this one as I hate debates where everyone's ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America's terroist policy...hypocrites?

    I would rather see documentation of this before replying to anything as this is the first I've heard of it. I'm skeptical, but I'm willing to listen provided the sources ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    Weird, I never knew that about Dr. Pepper. Another interesting thing, though, is that in Atlanta, even Pizza Hut, which is owned by Pepsi, sells only coke products. And clear ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Feature Concerning Avatars

    I like this new feature... now Incandescene is forever stuck with the sorry looking Brian!

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Words of confusion

    I really liked this as well. The last line brings everything together really well, and the first and third stanzas are especially well done (the first stanza really grabs the ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    I get an asthma attack whenever I even get close to a cigarrete so, needless to say, I don't touch them. As it concerns drinking alcoholic beverages, I do drink ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    The term theory is often times misleading for often times a theory and fact are synonomous. For instance, in mathematics the Pythagorean theorem is reffered to, as is evident in ...

    Jan 27, 2005


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor