User avatar

Brian

  • Lounge, The Re: Astonished...

    I did not log on for a couple of days, and the home page told me there were 1199 new posts since my last visit. That's just a bit overwhelming...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    I wonder if YWS is having any effect on the traffic over at TYWC...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: social security

    I think that Bush is exagerrating the fact that social security will go bankrupt forty years from now. It's really not that big of a deal, and there are very ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heaven

    I like the first one better; it's more concise and doesn't contain as much fluff as the first one. However, you do need to proofread it. For instance, "beautiful" is ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    gonk

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which one is the greatest nation on Earth?

    By the way, I say Nauru is the greatest nation.

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which one is the greatest nation on Earth?

    Above, I've compiled a list of what I believe to be the top five greatest nations on Earth. I know that this is a very controversial issue that is bound ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    And I'm a flaming conservative, so everything equals out in the end! Well, maybe not quite equal out, but you get the point. Anyhow, I think we've reached the point ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: New Features

    I like the idea of the Pat Buchanan dream house. Does it come complete with flame throwers to keep out the immigrants? I actually rather like the idea of a ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your biggest dream?

    World domination. Period. Sounds like a potential rival... watch out for things that creep in the dark :twisted:

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your biggest dream?

    I dream of becoming Emperor. mwhahahahaha

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: STAR WARS and A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS oh my gosh

    I love Star Wars! But, I hate the two new ones... what was George Lucas thinking? In all actuality, the story lines for the two previous movies were great, but ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    I have this thing where I very carefully tear apart a paper cup. It's kind of hard to explain, but I do it very symmetrically and it can take me ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    If one is against abortion, then it only follows that one should be against the death penalty as well. If one supports abortion, then it only follows that one supports ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Galatea: By and large, though I extremely disagree with you, I find your support of abortion to be reasonable and consistent, which makes it all the harder to disagree with ...

    Feb 3, 2005


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow