User avatar

Brian

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    IF Michael Jackson did abuse a child, then there is no justification. He has no sympathy from me. Genetic and environmental factors are a bunch of bs; everyone is able ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?

    I like ya! I know it probably does not come off sounding that way in the Debate thread, but anyone who loves to argue is alright by me. I actually ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    I'm Catholic and went to a Catholic school for most of my life thus far. The Catholic Church is the original Church, and all other Christian faiths stem from the ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    I was talking to a friend today and while we were talking, I found that he did not know anything about Catholicism. He knew that there was a Pope and ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America

    That was not my intention. I did not mean to imply that the Falkland islands was an unneccessary war or a war taken for unjustifiable reasons, but merely to point ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Band Ever

    Oasis is awesome, but it's the Beatles by far for me. Look at the breadth of their songs and the range of styles. There were constantly inventive and they wrote ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Agreed. I say stop it here. Oh, one more thing. Aren't you against censorship? Or does that only apply when you agree with the material?

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America

    Give me a country that has never acted out of self-interest before making such blatant ideological babble as: America is a very powerful country Yes, it uses its power to ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    One could only believe that this thread would be a disaster if one believes their religion to be the right religion. Else, I don't see how you can even pretend ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Night Blanket

    The first five lines are great; the rythym and beat move along very nicely. However, the sixth line seems out of place. The line itself meets the rhyming scheme, but ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Scented

    Wow, I liked this a lot! The poem gently flows kind of like silk, and the words just roll off the tongue. Very beautiful.

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bloodloss

    It's a very good, simple poem. It managed to evoke imagery of a school fight without ever mentioning such a fight. I'm pretty much echoing what everyone else has said, ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which one is the greatest nation on Earth?

    Britain? Certainly not the greatest nation in the world. What has it ever contributed besides bad teeth and a very weird measurement system? Now take Nauru, for example. It is ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    I believe in an after life for numerous reasons, but I also don't really care about debating its existence. If it's there, good. If it's not, oh well. It's not ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    The seperation of Church and State is being carried too far, but that's another topic. Equal rights for homosexuals? Gays are already pretty much on an equal footing with straights ...

    Feb 9, 2005


I have the opposite of charisma…. no-rizz-ma
— Gen