User avatar

Brian

  • Lounge, The Re: THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!

    ugh... are you all daft or just silly? Where should I begin on this? NUMBER ONE: Not a single one of you even lives in the United States and I ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: untranslatable

    I would get rid of everything in the parentheses. I read it through a few times; one reading the parentheses, one without reading, then one with reading them again. The ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Balloons in Winter C8 /P

    Not sure why no one has really commented on this yet; guess it's just too long for casual internet reading. But it may have to do something with the content ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Considerably Sharp Teeth

    I thought that it was pretty good, although very heavy on dialogue moving the plot along. But then again, the dialogue was enjoyable. I don't really have all that much ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Since when?

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: France defends right to nuclear reply to terrorism

    BREST, France (Reuters) - France said on Thursday it would be ready to use nuclear weapons against any state that carried out a terrorist attack against it, reaffirming the need ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Scientists Find DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin

    The article is pretty interesting, and it half-answers a question that I've always had; that is, how did white-skinned people come about. The other part to that question is why ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Scientists Find DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin

    Scientists Find Gene That Makes People Brown or White by Amanda Onion Dec. 14, 2005 — In a discovery that begins to shed light on what makes one person brown ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Star In The Universe

    When this site get so serious? Move it back to the debate forum please.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    When does one become an adult? When you start taking responsibility for your actions. Some achieve that at a young age, while others never do.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    Who cares? Those women are painfully ugly.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Revelation Whispers

    This was really good. "Creeping, seeping – much like liquid This is your epiphany Trying, crying – you are blinded From the moment you start to see " This is ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Portsmouth

    I liked it a lot, until: "One second ye was right behind me, the other I had no idea where you went." It wasn't the awkwardness or anything, but that ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Star In The Universe

    I say it's Regulus, and if you don't, then you suck and I hate you.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How is it going so far?

    If you consider term papers in this, then I'm writing up a storm lately. But fiction wise... dead in the water.

    Dec 14, 2005


"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll