User avatar

Brian

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled 11-20-05

    I hate to say this, but I don't get it. Maybe if I spent more than five minutes contemplating it I could, but I don't get what you're getting at. ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A story written when I was ten- WARNING FANFIC

    This was pretty good! You need to do some proofreading (you got prior spelled as pryor in one part), but it's no biggie. You got good dialogue and a good ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled Roses; or, a Response to Salvator Mundi (Jack)

    No extra words, no extra lines. Excellent descriptions, excellent prose.

    Nov 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Familiar Path

    Good flash fiction! But your grammar needs some work; you got a lot of comma splices in here. "Each breath seems to linger at the back of my throat and ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Asher

    I thought that this story was pretty interesting. I like your descriptions of the high priestess, and you do a good job of conveying the rebel movement against this lady. ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    I remember when my Christmas list was just Star Wars! I'm asking for a Nintendo DS for this Christmas. I was wary of it at first, but Mario Kart looks ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Suicide

    I read a lot, and it's very rare that I read as intensely as I did with this one, or that I have a strange tensing senstation in my chest. ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silence

    Really good. Didn't care for the last stanza and the line "Silence" though. They're both rather abrupt and seem to just detract from the poem. But, I liked it a ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • General Articles Re: X-mas present - thanks!

    Sappy and mushy. A parent would love this, lol. Only had a problem with the first paragraph. Seemed rather mean and insulting, but I also don't know anything about you ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Dying to Spite Me

    Awesome! Only part I didn't like was the "Once upon a time" line. Other than that, loved it.

    Nov 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A paragraph in my book that is nagging at me. HELP

    Grammatical corrections are in bold: When a friend tells you a secret, something which they could trust no one else with, you are naturally expected to keep it ; after ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For Katy: The Retaliation of a "Best Friend"

    I'm going to start with the grammar. For poetry, you either use punctuation or you don't (with the exception of apostrophes). You can't choose to use periods, but not commas. ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: RAF (Radiating Amoral Flames)

    I liked it. Reminds me of War of the Worlds, though I know you meant World War II. You got really good descriptions, and there's a good feel to the ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Free Will/Determinism

    All debate in this forum is pointless. But, it's fun. Speaking strictly religiously, free will is just the rule that God will not interfere in human affairs. Going by that, ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Thou shalt not worship another Idol

    Your complete ignorance of what commandment is the one that says "Thou shalt not worship an idol" is enough to tell me you have no idea what you're talking about. ...

    Nov 19, 2005


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist