User avatar

Brian

  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story

    YWS is hungry for lots of new stuff. The moderators keep the members in funky mood and enjoy global diversity throughout the forum when dinosaurs unleash absolutly unholy noises that ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hiya new person! I'm an oldie, but have the post number of a new person.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mulling Over Wine: A Toast

    I have nothing else to add besides what backgroundbob wrote. The poem is well done, and the sensual imagery is great. The very last line is a bit awkward, but ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: question

    I'm pretty sure that it is not possible. If you're having problems, pm Nate.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Letters from Prison

    It's interesting and different, but it's kind of stale. The following sentence was awkward: "Treason, as C. confided in me, is ridiculously hard to prove, especially when their facts are ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nachlass

    I read it once, hated it. Read it again, hated it more. Read it a third time, and well, hated it even more. I honestly cannot stand stuff like this. ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Hitchhikers Guide Style Story

    As the title implies, I wrote this to be very specifically like the Hitchhikers Guide. Of course, the plot is different, but I'm shooting for the same general style. The ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Web Sites of 2006 E-mail Writing Campaign!

    I did. It'd be great to read about YWS in Writer's Digest.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Thou shalt not worship another Idol

    Actually Qi, you don't understand, just like you don't understand anything dealing with Christianity. Jesus said that He will come again, but only one more time and that one more ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Of the Beatles, Cell Phones & Love Notes

    Very original and well done! You made it sound quite real.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pillowcase Dog.

    Very analytical Snoink! Great poem! Thought it was hilarious, and I like the symbolism here as well.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ash Filled Tears

    Not to be nitpicky or anything, but in "At that time charlotte realized what she was doing," Charlotte should be capitalized. Anyways, these are all good excerpts. I liked the ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Other Re: Writing Challenge 11/21 (Elizabeth Mathers Rant)

    Oh. My. God. My mind is fried... But I find grammatical mistakes! "and screamed and it turned out it was Alex’s mother, I knew she was a demonic aura from ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Remembrance Day Poem

    I very much like the intent of this poem as it has an appeal to both sides of the political spectrum. I always like to believe that a soldier never ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stolen heart

    Some technical aspects... Either don't capitalize all I's or do; just don't go for a mix. Here I would suggest just going with capitalized all the way since the use ...

    Nov 22, 2005


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington