-
Re: Why do I love You?
I thought it was a good poem with an honest message and solid writing, but what I didn't get was the last stanza. I love you because you are so ...
Dec 17, 2010 -
Re: Watching Windows - Epilogue
That was a lovely ending. I haven't had the chance to comment on your other chapters but just spent an hour or so reading your story and really enjoyed it. ...
Dec 17, 2010 -
Re: Black Horses
I like the format you used and the stark imagery conjured up from the context. Very nicely written, a bit confusing at times, but sometimes poetry's meant to be like ...
Dec 17, 2010 -
Re: In a Bathtub I Once Wrote:
Wow i really liked this. I especially like the line "She's sat in everybody's chairs, A modern day Goldilocks." I really like the layout of this and adore the line ...
Dec 17, 2010 -
Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)
My three favourites.. "If life throws you lemons, throw them at people you don't like" "If Life gives you lemons, keep them, because, hey, free lemons" "If life threw lemons ...
Dec 17, 2010 -
Re: Weirdest names!
Come on, as if Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles doesn't make sense. They're all teenage turtles who were turned into mutants after an unfortunate accident with toxic pollutants and, rather coincidentally,
Dec 17, 2010 -
Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters
Slartibartfast :D gotta love the Hitchhiker's Guide
Dec 17, 2010 -
Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel
I wasn't so sure about any of this book. I was recommended this book from a friend, and I decided to try it since I did read the previous books, ...
Dec 17, 2010 -
Re: You weren't worth it
Wow. That was really good. I usually prefer longer poems but thought that this poem was very well written and the perfect length. Amy.
Dec 17, 2010 -
Re: Things I Hate
I hate... small spaces & uncomfortable chairs overdue books & unheard prayers unreturned smiles & cliched quotes empty tissue boxes & scratchy throats chain wire fences & broken skin holey ...
Dec 17, 2010
