User avatar

BracketW1

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Why do I love You?

    I thought it was a good poem with an honest message and solid writing, but what I didn't get was the last stanza. I love you because you are so ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Epilogue

    That was a lovely ending. I haven't had the chance to comment on your other chapters but just spent an hour or so reading your story and really enjoyed it. ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Black Horses

    I like the format you used and the stark imagery conjured up from the context. Very nicely written, a bit confusing at times, but sometimes poetry's meant to be like ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: In a Bathtub I Once Wrote:

    Wow i really liked this. I especially like the line "She's sat in everybody's chairs, A modern day Goldilocks." I really like the layout of this and adore the line ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    My three favourites.. "If life throws you lemons, throw them at people you don't like" "If Life gives you lemons, keep them, because, hey, free lemons" "If life threw lemons ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Weirdest names!

    Come on, as if Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles doesn't make sense. They're all teenage turtles who were turned into mutants after an unfortunate accident with toxic pollutants and, rather coincidentally,

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Slartibartfast :D gotta love the Hitchhiker's Guide

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    I wasn't so sure about any of this book. I was recommended this book from a friend, and I decided to try it since I did read the previous books, ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: You weren't worth it

    Wow. That was really good. I usually prefer longer poems but thought that this poem was very well written and the perfect length. Amy.

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Things I Hate

    I hate... small spaces & uncomfortable chairs overdue books & unheard prayers unreturned smiles & cliched quotes empty tissue boxes & scratchy throats chain wire fences & broken skin holey ...

    Dec 17, 2010


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson