User avatar

Boolovesyou

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: With no tears

    Hey, Boo here! Cry me a river, the water wont make me shiver. You're the reason my lips quiver. You intoxicate my liver. This line seems so forced really annoys ...

    May 12, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Open for reviews!

    Done!

    May 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She was known for her disappearances

    Hey Boo here! She was known for her disappearances. I think it was the rush of uncertainty about whether or not anyone would actually look for her that made her ...

    May 10, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Open for reviews!

    I finished it Stelagineva!

    May 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A breath of fresh air

    Hey Boo Here! Boulevard Stefan Stambolov 27- the address of a large, crumbling building, a reminiscent of the Communist era. The building has twelve floors, sixty apartments. It is filled ...

    May 9, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Open for reviews!

    Done! Hope it helped Princess!

    May 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: You Can't Erase ch.1

    Hey Boo here! First off nitpicks, and bear with me because for some reason my font choices ( bold and ect..) aren't working so your going to have to look ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dear Momma.

    Its a bit like a hallmark card, and has a bit of a crazy rhyming scheme. Dear Momma, You taught me how to talk, showed me how to walk; helped ...

    May 8, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bluesi Reviewsi

    Hey! Boo again! ( I hope you missed me.) I wrote two poems recently. They are both pretty short so they shouldn't take up a lot of time! If you ...

    May 8, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, glorious reviews!

    Hey! I wrote two poems recently. They are both pretty short so they shouldn't take up a lot of time! If you could review them it would be great! I ...

    May 8, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Open for reviews!

    Hey! Boo here! *Will review- Poems (any kind), Short Stories (all but Sci-fi.), General Articles, Photography, and lyrics. *Will not review - Scripts ( for your protection.), Anything Sci-fi, and ...

    May 8, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A Review for You! And you, and you, too.

    Hey! I wrote two poems recently. They are both pretty short so they shouldn't take up a lot of time! If you could review them it would be great! - ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: through my eyes

    Short enough to be intresting, long enough to cover everything. Good job with the skirt rule!

    May 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Commitment

    I'll show you commitment It's five years with no face Love without a trace You reach out to touch while losing so much Your fingers bleed from nothing Jealousy over ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Call Me.

    You call me a lesbian. (cause I don't act like a whore) You call me a tramp. (cause I wear fishnets) You call me emo. (cause I wear gloves) You ...

    May 7, 2011


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria