User avatar

Bookmarker

  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    I was actually thinking of Arthur dying. That's what I meant by "...fell and bled."

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Ursula DeNote Ursula clanged her sword with a vampirate. She twirled the sword out of his hand and drove her's into his chest. She pushed him aside and moved further ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Ursula DeNote "Fire!" The cannonballs from Ursula's ship shot straight into the vampirate ship's hull. The Berserker inched closer to their enemy. Her crew layed long boards across the two ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Ursula DeNote Ursula sailed along on her new ship. The beeping from her tracking device filled her ears as she neared closer to the Vampirate ship. When she had placed ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Can someone please be a Vampirate hunter because right now it's me? :) :? :( :cry: :o :cry:

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    George Howe When the captain left, the one vampirate that almost strangled him walked up. "Uh... I'm sorry I assaulted you like that," she said. "It's um okay. You were ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Arthur Arthur walked farther out onto the deck and bumped into a boy running to get with a crowd surrounding something. The boy was around fifteen and looked like he ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    I can't right now. I was the last one to post and I don't want to have two in a row.

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    George Howe George walked out of the bar and into the streets. He saw the boy that had walked into the storage room at the bar. The Vampirate walked onto ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Ursula DeNote Ursula stormed through the streets of the small town. She had been recruiting people to join her crew. She was looking for people that wanted to destroy all ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    George Howe George closed the lid to the box and shoved its contents into his pocket. He was about to go to another box when a young man ran through ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Here's a third... Profile Name: Ursula DeNote Age: 29 Gender: Female Appearance: Light brown hair. Brown Eyes. Tall and has good posture. Personality: Sly and cruel. What they are now: ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Here's another... Profile Name: Arthur Age: Fifteen Gender: Male Appearance: Dark brown skin. Wears glasses. Tall. Personality: Smart and sometimes shy. What are they now: Human

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    I read all of the Vampirate books! This sounds fun. Profile Name: George Howe Age: Nineteen (He was really born in the late sixteenth century) Gender: Male Appearance: Long, curly ...

    Sep 30, 2008


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller