User avatar

Bookmarker

  • Art & Photography Re: Evil dragon of DOOOOOOOM!!!!

    Oh my gosh! You drew this? It's amazing. I might be saying that just because I'm horrible at drawing, but it's still good. Hey, how about a gold star!

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Something Random

    I love these pictures! :smt055 They all show joy and happiness :smt083 in the animals and they were very clear. My favorites are the first one and the one with ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing of a guy

    If this is not your best, I want to see what your best is! :smt045 That ebony pencil drawing of yours is fantabulistic! :smt038 I can't even draw a dot, ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unchained Dragon

    I wish I could draw like that. :smt045 The only thing I can draw (well) is probobly a dot! Sometimes I can't even draw one. I know, it's sad. :smt089 ...

    Jun 28, 2008


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan