User avatar

Bookmarker

  • Other Poetry Re: rain

    No way! Awesome poem! :smt083 I liked the "drip drop" part. It described the sound of the rain and weather (ha ha :lol: get it? WEATHER!) the rain is soft ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Aliens!

    I tried to scream out again but nothing came out of my mouth. The strange two beings with humongous eyes and long teeth dripping with...I don't want to know were ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Suicide

    Whoah! Enough with the big words. :smt075 You don't have to sound smart or anything when you're writing (But of course, I can't help it. JK) Besides that, the story ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Jasmine's Death

    Wow-E P-zowie! :D That was a totally awesome tidbit of your book. It made me want to cry, :cry: laugh, :smt082 and cry again :smt090 . I think that you ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What to write?

    I cannot think of what to write. Could you imagine such a fright? I hope I think of something soon, Or I'll turn into a big loon! I should brainstorm ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Vampire

    That was really creepy! :shock: It was so creepy that it was really good! :) Maybe you could add why you kissed the person though. Was it love or a ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Hunting Whales With A Camera

    This was a beautiful poem, :smt038 but you didn't mention anything about the camera. Maybe you could add :smt024 *click* after every paragraph in your poem.

    Jun 26, 2008


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn