User avatar

Bookmarker

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    What is the Tavern?

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I am the Tornado

    That poem was really cool. 8) The tornado came down and threw around some screaming people> :smt005 :smt044 :smt101 :smt091 :smt087 :smt089. Then all of a sudden the funnel cloud ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Hello

    This poem wasn't one of my favorites, but I was told that you wrote it at two in da mornin or some thing. It was still good! :smt081 You spell ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Something Random

    I love these pictures! :smt055 They all show joy and happiness :smt083 in the animals and they were very clear. My favorites are the first one and the one with ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing of a guy

    If this is not your best, I want to see what your best is! :smt045 That ebony pencil drawing of yours is fantabulistic! :smt038 I can't even draw a dot, ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black

    That poem was really good! :smt041 I loved all of the black things you could think of! I didn't understand the ending though. :( This was the first post that ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: These Words

    That was a really good poem. :smt001 The last stanza messed up the rhythm though. What the words said helped it. I hate :smt096 the whole stressed and unstressed syllable ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I wish I could change the world

    Another great poem. :smt041 I liked the ending because it really gave a message. I also enjoy the way you stretch the poem out over the page. It looks like ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Linda

    I didn't really understand this at all. Who's Linda :?: What's wrong with not knowing the shade of the sky :?: Why is time passing by so quickly :?: I ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unchained Dragon

    I wish I could draw like that. :smt045 The only thing I can draw (well) is probobly a dot! Sometimes I can't even draw one. I know, it's sad. :smt089 ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "I am a person too"

    WOW! :smt038 That was really beautiful! Some people said that the poem needed more emotion or detail, but that's all it needs. You should keep it the way it is ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: KABOOM!

    KaaaaaaaBOOM! "Fireworks!" "YAY!" BOOM! BOOM! FWISSSSsssshhhh. "OOH!" "AAH!" BAM! bambam. BOOOcccrrrackllle. EEEEEEEEEeeeeePOOF! BOOM! BOOM! FWISH! FWISH! RRRRRRRAAAA... BAM!!! sssssssssshhhhhhhhh. "Y

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Summer

    That was a really cool poem. 8) It did make me want to scream and shout! :smt091 (In a good way.) When you said, "One of the greatest time of ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Blackbeards tale

    How much research did that take to write that poem? :smt024 WOW! That poem was so awesome that I'm almost suspecting that you stole it from a book. I'm definitely ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: fireworks

    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM. I had no idea what was going on. It was about fireworks, right? It had a good plot and stuff, the cons of fireworks. You didn't express your feelings ...

    Jun 28, 2008


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman