User avatar

Bookmarker

  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    I can't right now. I was the last one to post and I don't want to have two in a row.

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Survivor ( Extract 2)

    This was good! I read the first one and now this. I love the story that this is turning into. You describe things a little bit more. Like where the ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    George Howe George walked out of the bar and into the streets. He saw the boy that had walked into the storage room at the bar. The Vampirate walked onto ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Ursula DeNote Ursula stormed through the streets of the small town. She had been recruiting people to join her crew. She was looking for people that wanted to destroy all ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    George Howe George closed the lid to the box and shoved its contents into his pocket. He was about to go to another box when a young man ran through ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Here's a third... Profile Name: Ursula DeNote Age: 29 Gender: Female Appearance: Light brown hair. Brown Eyes. Tall and has good posture. Personality: Sly and cruel. What they are now: ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Here's another... Profile Name: Arthur Age: Fifteen Gender: Male Appearance: Dark brown skin. Wears glasses. Tall. Personality: Smart and sometimes shy. What are they now: Human

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    I read all of the Vampirate books! This sounds fun. Profile Name: George Howe Age: Nineteen (He was really born in the late sixteenth century) Gender: Male Appearance: Long, curly ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Mystery of the Monster of Loch Ness

    Thanks so much! :smt023

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Mystery of the Monster of Loch Ness

    You're right. Never mind. This conversation has now officially ended!

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Mystery of the Monster of Loch Ness

    I guess but mikedb1492 commented on every little thing and it doesn't have to be completely realistic. If it was then it would be realistic fiction.

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Mystery of the Monster of Loch Ness

    UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough, people! This. Is. A. Fantasy! Anything can happen! Who said it was a water creature? It could be a water horse or kelpie! I

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Mystery of the Monster of Loch Ness

    RRRRRRRR! The motor of our cruise ship started chucking water into the air. "Come on, Robert! Come on, George! Let's get onto the boat." My dad shouted toward the docks. ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Survivor

    This was a really great story! :smt003 I loved the imagination you brought into it. I think the beginning could have more information. Why was the character travelling alone? Who ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Did you hear?

    That was a really good poem! :smt041 I just finished playing a pirate video game AND I'm looking at my pirate group stuff right now, so I pictured pirates saying ...

    Aug 20, 2008


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright