User avatar

Bookmarker

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Survivor (Extract 9)

    OOH I was right and YEAH Brian's bye bye. :D I'm glad Brian is out of the picture (not that he needed to be) but it creates a whole new ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Survivor (Extract 8)

    Woah. :o This one is way more exciting than the last one. I cannot wait to find out who it was. I hope it's Brian. He's a meany. Anyway, back ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Survivor (Extract 7)

    This one was good. It wasn't as exciting as the other ones, but it was a great addition to the collection. It's making me hate Brian even more. Nothing was ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Ursula DeNote "Fire!" The cannonballs from Ursula's ship shot straight into the vampirate ship's hull. The Berserker inched closer to their enemy. Her crew layed long boards across the two ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Survivor (Extract 6)

    OOH. It's turning out to be even more like the TV series Survivor. Fights and more "elimination". This peice was as good as the others. You used the "catching another ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Survivor (Extract 5)

    Wow! This one came fast. It was good, too. Jack is turning out to be really cool. And Brian is turning out to be a jerk. I like it. I'm ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Egbert Saintson

    One beautiful night in the peaceful town of Dicerton an old van chugged along on the street. It went past large corn fields and farms. All of a sudden one ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Survivor (Extract 4)

    Nice job! This one was as good as the others. :D When you have a quote you should have everything else in the next paragraph. Except for the "he said" ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Ursula DeNote Ursula sailed along on her new ship. The beeping from her tracking device filled her ears as she neared closer to the Vampirate ship. When she had placed ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Future

    I LOVED IT! :D:smt049 The story's crazy creativeness made it really interesting. I think you could end the story somehow, like "SPLAT" or "Then the flames came and quickly consumed ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Can someone please be a Vampirate hunter because right now it's me? :) :? :( :cry: :o :cry:

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    George Howe When the captain left, the one vampirate that almost strangled him walked up. "Uh... I'm sorry I assaulted you like that," she said. "It's um okay. You were ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: When The Cheese Attacked.

    Tee Hee! I know who the friend is. He he.

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Survivor (Extract 3)

    Yay! Another one! This was pretty good. I like how you gave more description of the island and people. I think you could describe it just a little bit more ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Arthur Arthur walked farther out onto the deck and bumped into a boy running to get with a crowd surrounding something. The boy was around fifteen and looked like he ...

    Oct 13, 2008


*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink