User avatar

Bookmarker

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Distant Ship

    Well I thought that was good. I really liked how you had the intro and stuff at the beginning. It would be weird if the story just started with people ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: World Apart (Prologue)

    This looks really good. I do have a few nitpicks, though: You say the word "procedure" a lot. You could use other words like process, method, or routine. The enhancements ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Princess

    It had to fit on one piece of paper for the assignment so I had to make it really short. I think I'm going to write another story that's a ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Princess

    This is a short "scary story" I wrote for my language arts class. I climbed through the window and dropped onto the floor of the palace. The only things I ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I said Legalize because it's a person's choice and that's all there really is to it.

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: george W Bush

    Someone else dislikes his grammar. Yipee!

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: george W Bush

    I'm not a fan of George W. Bush, but he wasn't a bad president. He wasn't a really good president either. He's in the middle for me. He really needs ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Evil dragon of DOOOOOOOM!!!!

    Oh my gosh! You drew this? It's amazing. I might be saying that just because I'm horrible at drawing, but it's still good. Hey, how about a gold star!

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: KABOOM!

    Thanks! :D

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Everyone But Me

    I don't get it. What boy? What happened to the man? What happened in the beginning? Maybe you could explain it more. Besides that it is great.

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Snow

    Thanks! Do you think I should change Blizzard at the end to Snow or keep it the same?

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Snow

    Snow Falling softly Falling on my face Falling like jellyfish in a light current Covering the trees Like Christmas lights Snow Falling swiftly Falling on my hat Falling like jellyfish ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    I was actually thinking of Arthur dying. That's what I meant by "...fell and bled."

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Ursula DeNote Ursula clanged her sword with a vampirate. She twirled the sword out of his hand and drove her's into his chest. She pushed him aside and moved further ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Trick-or-treat

    RRIIINNNGGG! The school bell rang and the children ran out the blue double doors of Franklin Middle School. Stephen Hickernell was one of them. He scampered out of the eighth ...

    Nov 8, 2008


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer