-
Re: Lucky Number Seven
Omg! First off welcome, second, you're story is so cool! I like it very much, how did you come with it? I cannot wait for the next piece of it, ...
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Books you loved more than the movie...
Twilight, the movie was not the best though it was great! I just preferred the book. Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief, the movie was brilliant but Annabeth wasn't the ...
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Harry Potter- What happened after death, chapter 6
Just one thing, put spaces between paragraphs, I like your story though
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Post Twilight Saga : Forever Dusk ~Chapter 02~
Just some small things: 1. Don't abbreviate 2. Use spell check That's it, though I'm really enjoying reading your story
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Harry Potter- What happened after death, chapter 3
That was really good I really enjoyed, can't wait to read about Harry meeting up with the Dursleys' again!
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Harry Potter- What happened after death, chapter 2
That was so sweet, I love it! You're doing a great job, seriously.
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Harry Potter- What happened after death, chapter 1
Very nice but, just one teeny tiny thing, try separating more of it with paragraphs it's very bunched up, but other than that I liked it!
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: HP: Rebellion 1
I like it! It's funny and I can't wait for the rest! Your alternate story sounds awesome.
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 1
Thanx I really appricate it, I'll fix that up
Aug 13, 2010
