User avatar

BookGirl

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Harry Potter- What happened after death, chapter 1

    Very nice but, just one teeny tiny thing, try separating more of it with paragraphs it's very bunched up, but other than that I liked it!

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: HP: Rebellion 1

    I like it! It's funny and I can't wait for the rest! Your alternate story sounds awesome.

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Forest Again (through Voldemort's eyes)

    This is great I was always wondered what Voldemort would be thinking in certain situations. And the way you described how he saw Harry was interesting, though you might actually ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: temporary title=the elementals

    Hey Dragons, I love you story but, and I hate to do this, there's a few small problems. All you need to do is slow the story down a bit, ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fire Girl Chapter 1

    Thanx I really appricate it, I'll fix that up

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fire Girl Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 You’ve Got To Be Kidding Me What the problem with going to secondary school is, you have to join some sort of group. People like me are rare, ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey , I'm new here, the names BookGirl or Trish. I'm a total bookworm and I have been told I use to many big words and my imagination is too ...

    Aug 12, 2010


He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero