-
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 1
Thanks!
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 1
Thanks, I'm trying in other chapters to sort of direct it away from the two of them, but I might make a little change to their realtionship somewhere ;)
Aug 18, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 2
Thanks, I see what you mean and it's given me a few ideas ;)
Aug 17, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 2
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!
Aug 15, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 1
Thanks!
Aug 15, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 1
Thanks Bookwormart and Dragonet for the great reviews!
Aug 14, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 1
Thx I'll get on that. ;)
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Lucky Number Seven
Omg! First off welcome, second, you're story is so cool! I like it very much, how did you come with it? I cannot wait for the next piece of it, ...
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 2
This is Chapter One continued, I was told the first was too long so I broke it up a bit ... When we got home dad disappeared into the garage, ...
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel
I loved it! But I was sad at the end, I can't wait for Angel! Dylan wasn't very big in this story but he was likeable. Angel: The summary so ...
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Books you loved more than the movie...
Twilight, the movie was not the best though it was great! I just preferred the book. Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief, the movie was brilliant but Annabeth wasn't the ...
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Harry Potter- What happened after death, chapter 6
Just one thing, put spaces between paragraphs, I like your story though
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Post Twilight Saga : Forever Dusk ~Chapter 02~
Just some small things: 1. Don't abbreviate 2. Use spell check That's it, though I'm really enjoying reading your story
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Harry Potter- What happened after death, chapter 3
That was really good I really enjoyed, can't wait to read about Harry meeting up with the Dursleys' again!
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Harry Potter- What happened after death, chapter 2
That was so sweet, I love it! You're doing a great job, seriously.
Aug 13, 2010
