-
Re: From the Shadows (contest entry)
Very nice, I like how you show us the past and the present in this story. The past being how the merchant became a manticore and the present being the ...
Nov 15, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 4
Thanks! :)
Nov 15, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 4
Chapter 4 We got to what Keenan called the Conference Room. It was the same room that Jon had led me to last night, this time though I took a ...
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 3
I understand what you mean, but you see with Alex, she doesn't want to like him, but she can't help it. If that makes any sense. It's instinct for the ...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: How Rain was Created
Very nice, different, something that I do have to say, you went a little fast with Ariel and Gabriel's relationship. When Ariel saw Gabriel's wings shouldn't she have asked questions ...
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: The Vamyre Hunter
This is so good. The vamyre actually dies, very nice. Like everyone else noticed, I noticed a few mistakes but those can be edited easily. I loved the ending, you ...
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: 3000 REVIEWS PARTAY!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :D :D :smt003 :smt003 Wow 3000, that's a big number! Well done, well done, very well done!!! :D :mrgreen:
Sep 24, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 3
Thanks so much! And I'll fix that up and sure I'll Pm you ;) BookGirl
Sep 20, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 3
Thanks Day! I really appreciate it and Lollipop It's supposed to be weird, that's the whole point ;)
Sep 9, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 3
Thanks! I really appreciate it! :)
Sep 7, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 3
Chapter 3 I woke up with a small headache. I lifted up my head a little, and noticed that I wasn’t in my own room. My room has blue walls ...
Sep 6, 2010 -
Re: Respite (Mockingjay spoilers)
I haven't read Mockingjay, but I have read the first two. This is brilliant, I want to read more! :) You have a really good storyline and you really have ...
Sep 6, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 2
Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: In Love With The Enemy
I think it sounds good, the others have already said everything though ;) I look forward to reading more!
Aug 23, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 2
Thanks again!
Aug 21, 2010
