User avatar

BoZi

  • Art & Photography Re: Sailing the Desert.. and some photos

    thank u guys.. Will definetly make changes.. The ship was lino cut, which is a rather difficult art, and i would like to retain whatever i can of the original, ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sailing the Desert.. and some photos

    Saw some of the pics posted on this site so i decided to try my own This work is a combination of Linocut and Photoshop. It is, according to my ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Fly!

    Thanks guys. Ok firstly, i'm taking out the poem. Second.. I'm adding the second piece, done by me. These pieces were for a competition, so the first one was trial. ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Secretly loving you.

    What media, may i ask? Looks like linocut or pen... Done reaaallly welll Composition is brilliant, cool symbolism You should DEFINETLY attempt this again in colour.. Try Reds, Greys and ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A bit of everything.

    Dudde! From the looks of you, you're into anime! Awsum I love you ideas, they so... emo-ish They have alot of meaning, if you look at it that way. Even ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Fly!

    Fly! Abstract bird, painted with a palette knife, in 2 minutes! First Painting (Trial) Second Painting (elimination round) Soon to come Third painting finals

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Help It

    Hey I'm also confused.. I cant even figure out some of the media used here. I love each figure in isolation, but because i usually like to know whats going ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poem?

    Blame a friend, Blame a trend. Blame a beginning, Or even an end. Blame not yourself, but another, And you my friend Will soon discover, That Your actions are YOURS, ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Broken world.

    Hey. Really love this work. I think the work is well titled. The cropping effect gives you the feeling that the damage goes far beyond than what is portrayed. This ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Blind Citizen

    Thanks (ha ha, the rumors were true, what a thrill!) Yea the arms.. Well, its a personal symbolism. I am really thin. Thanks again

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Grace Kelly [pencil]

    Aw man this is neat! I am an aspiring artist. I love painting and .. well.. basically anything that does not involve pencil work. My pencil skills are a little ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography Group Revival!

    Im an artist, not a photographer. However, photography will help me develop a new angle with my art. I'm in!

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Blind Citizen

    People who blindly believe In everything they hear or see, Should throw of the box; And open their eyes; To see and accept reality. Aquarells. I just like the abstract ...

    Mar 22, 2011


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver