User avatar

Blueskysummer

  • Archive Re: The Network *INVITE ONLY*

    Markuus Being swamped by children as I was, it was hard to get a head count on them. Suddenly they all swarmed around Aziell, and I was able to count ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Fawn Trell There's only so long you can wait in a tree for someone, but every time I thought of moving or going to find our missing teammate, another tribute ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    I'm waiting for ultra or someone else to post before I do again. is it okay if I call writing Junglelover's last character's death? or does someone else want to?

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Anthony's School for the Unalike and Unequal

    Post, people! *bump*

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Fawn Trell It was unbelievably nerve-wracking to be waiting for people when you couldn't tell if anyone who approached was friend or foe. Not to mention that the thick layer ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Fawn Trell The starting cannon blew and I was off like a shot. So fast that I worried for a moment that the explosives around the platforms, the ones that ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Anthony's School for the Unalike and Unequal

    Cameo The girl frowned. "See, that's what stopped me in the first place. I have no idea what I want! I'll know when they come to me, I guess." she ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Anthony's School for the Unalike and Unequal

    Cameo Cam took a moment to think. Three wishes? Well, technically two, since she would agree to the deal. But what to wish for...? she had her shiny stockpile. She ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Network *INVITE ONLY*

    Markuus Something told me the conversation was taking a turn to a more mature topic than many of the younger orphans would understand. I quickly dropped back, trusting Delilah to ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Fawn Trell Some tributes claimed to have a sort of revelation when they were picked. In previous years, I had seen some fall to the ground in a defeated manner ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Anthony's School for the Unalike and Unequal

    Cameo The pixie completely ignored the warning, holding the lamp up to the sun. "It's ... so... shiny ..." she said in awe before clutching it to her chest and ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Anthony's School for the Unalike and Unequal

    Cameo Cam was having a good day, trinket-wise. She'd found a pretty necklace, most likely rhinestone but still quite shiny, A rat-shaped broach that had what looked like a real ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Network *INVITE ONLY*

    Markuus Both the Tony fiasco and now the attack of Leah, I was slightly overwhelmed. I laughed as Adara joined in the attack of Leah, and was about to shout ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Name: Fawn Trell Age: 15 Gender: girl District:9 Appearance/Picture: She's lean, and has a knack for making herself a smaller target. Her long legs allow her to run fast, but ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Network *INVITE ONLY*

    Name: Markuus Flint Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Markuus is a muscular, strong boy, though his life as an orphan and his food runs have made him lean. A medium ...

    Sep 29, 2010


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit