-
Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)
Eli He couldn't help a small yelp o surprise as someone plopped down directly beside him. his skin colored minutely at the way he'd broken from his calm-and-cool persona, but ...
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)
(is it okay if I go ahead and start? I'll delete this if it's not okay) Eli The desert sand was still hot on his bare feet, but a cold, ...
Nov 21, 2010 -
Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)
NAME: Eliot (Eli) Wrangler GENDER: Male AGE: 17 APPEARANCE: His naturally brown hair has been bleached and dyed in streaks of red and orange, but from his time in JD ...
Nov 16, 2010 -
Re: The First Amovta- An Aquarian StoryBook *Invite Only*
Kirila Elinia was mumbling something, and I had to put my face right next to hers to make it out. Retreat? No, she nixed that. She wanted me to help ...
Nov 9, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting
(extending my post as a bump and to get things rolling) Fawn Trell Man, was that water cold. My hand was clamped in Elson's so tight it hurt, but it ...
Nov 8, 2010 -
Re: The First Amovta- An Aquarian StoryBook *Invite Only*
Kirila Get up I turned over in my covers, pulling them in against me. Something big and warm was nearby, and I pulled it in. Warmth was good these cold, ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: The First Amovta- An Aquarian StoryBook *Invite Only*
Name: Lizard Boy (Real name: Thrent, but he rarely goes by it or tells anyone) Age: 14 Gender: Male Rank/Roll: Wanderer/orphan Appearance: he's a scrawny, sunburnt, wild looking boy. his ...
Oct 28, 2010 -
Re: The First Amovta- An Aquarian StoryBook *Invite Only*
Hey, can I make a second character? I want to make a boy that follows behind the group, never really approaching them but is pretty much always found by looking ...
Oct 28, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting
bump to remind to post ;P
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: The First Amovta- An Aquarian StoryBook *Invite Only*
Awesome SB, Ish! Let me know if I have to change any of this! Name: Kirila Age: 21 Gender: Female Rank/Roll: Warrior 2 *P* Appearance: She has long, dark brown ...
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: The Apocolypse...*Accepting, started*
Sorry to ask again, but are you still accepting characters? If I need to I can explain why my character wasn't with them at first.
Oct 20, 2010 -
Re: The Apocolypse...*Accepting, started*
Is it too late to join?
Oct 18, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting
bump...
Oct 15, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting
Fawn Trell Another disheartening thought occurred to me as I hopped down from my tree, shooting another glance at the body. Every moment the camera flicked back to us, the ...
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting
Fawn Trell I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until I woke. I was surprised by the warm mugginess and the feeling of being cocooned, and suddenly realized that in ...
Oct 12, 2010
