User avatar

Blueskysummer

  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Specs The small boy pushed his glasses up his nose again as he looked up at Victor. His plan had worked brilliantly, he now had the temporary trust of the ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Specs The 'Hollywood Hotel' was huge, and not even a hotel, really, but an old ride. A utility lift in the back took him up halfway before the track ran ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Cosette Tanner Cosette didn't know how long she'd been stumbling on. she was shaking and lightheaded, the knife still deep in her upper arm. She collapsed over a flowerbed and ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Specs Wyre The cornucopia bloodbath was finished, and that meant his estimated lifespan was expanded by three days at the least. He had his supplies, and just needed a food ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Specs There was a 20% chance that he'd die if he went into level two straight on. as the levels increased, so did the persentage by another 20%. all the ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    I really like Roadnevertraveled's idea... but otherwise the no mentor/no gifts is great with me!

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    (well, that didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would.... here they are!) Name: Specs Wyre Age: 13 Gender: male District: 3 Appearance/Picture: Specs is a scrawny, short, ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    I found a list of ideas on the Hunger Games wiki. here they are! I didn't think them up, they were made up by _sunshinyday_ from the wiki * "As ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    please save me a spot as district 3 boy, and if i can have two characters (or no-one else wants it) district 10 girl. I'll make the profiles as soon ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    I'm in for a new SB! I can make a character definitely by next Thursday, that's when the last of my exams is done. (We get out the day before ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    *bump* anyone for trying to re-start it? I know nano kind of killed it for a while...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Uprising *accepting*

    Work in progress, I'll finish later! Name: Trenna (codename Vixen) Gender: Female Age (Can we have above say 19 please, unless there is a good reason to be younger): 20 ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Eli Storm's sudden depart from his side surprised Eli, but he probably should have expected it. This girl was different, revealing and open one moment, protective and withdrawn the next. ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Eli Eli couldn't believe what he was hearing. her story... it made his seem shallow and uppity, he'd never had to fight for food, all of his activities had just ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Eli He scoffed jokingly. "Yes, but if we get lost, who knows? We might end up somewhere better. Not that I'd get you lost." He added cockily. He was on ...

    Nov 24, 2010


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus