User avatar

Blueskysummer

  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." ~Spaceballs

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    Kitty! ~Monster's inc

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Get.... Off.... Mah... bench!" ~Steel Magnolias

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    Who's the monkey?!~The Lion King

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    -How'd you get here? -Well, I bought a car. Turned out to be an alien robot. Who knew? ~Transformers

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Best Funny Quotes From YOUR Writing!

    Ooh! I have some! both of the folowing are from my 'Powers' story 1: It says here the symptoms are nausea, headaches, passing out, hallucinations, and unexplained outbursts of anger. ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "I care, I care!" ~Surfs up

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "You know, sometimes, when we have no heat, nothing to eat, and no money, I wonder: Why did I ever leave home? And then they call. And I remember." ~Rent

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Don't these people ever die?" ~X-Men

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "THIS. IS. SPARTA " ~300

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "I... Am Optimus Prime." ~Transformers

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    10/10 it reminds me of Elvis for some reason...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    9.8/10 Because Mizzle is fun to say.

    Oct 6, 2010


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind