User avatar

Blueskysummer

  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Fawn Trell There's only so long you can wait in a tree for someone, but every time I thought of moving or going to find our missing teammate, another tribute ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    a friend of mine might want to make a character. would she still be able to get in?

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    I'm waiting for ultra or someone else to post before I do again. is it okay if I call writing Junglelover's last character's death? or does someone else want to?

    Oct 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Network DT

    I think a lot of people saw my un-edited post, so they think that Adara is with Markuus right in front of a dark passage... but i think she and ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Network DT

    I wanted to say that in my opinion, everyone's making Markuus too serious. he'd try to joke a lot more, but still understand the seriousness and not take it too ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Skyscraper idk

    Oct 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    0.o that is pretty evil... /i wonder who'll be mold-ed (Is that the term? XD)

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Emmy_1 just cuz.

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    9.8/10 Because Mizzle is fun to say.

    Oct 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    I wonder what the first gamemaker surprise will be. Any guesses? I guess lots and lots of tracker-jackers... or some sort of creepy insect.

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Anthony's School for the Unalike and Unequal

    Post, people! *bump*

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Fawn Trell It was unbelievably nerve-wracking to be waiting for people when you couldn't tell if anyone who approached was friend or foe. Not to mention that the thick layer ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    The rivalry over the bow is a good idea. I had the same plan if someone were to post getting the bow before I could. Good luck! Ithy- I can't ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Powers (5&6)

    “Jello… Jello…. Why the hell do we have no Jello?” Bell moved a couple of cans to reveal a small box. “Jello? Wait… pudding. Damn it.” Abandoning the pantry, she ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Love Poem

    I loved the simplicity of this poem. The simple references to the couple as 'him' and 'her' gave it character and aided in the simplicity. I was unsure of the ...

    Oct 5, 2010


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein